Posted: Nov 30, 2018
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) is proud to partner with Intelligent Technology Solutions in their search to hire a Junior Network Engineer to join their fast-growing team.
The job duties include:
• Configure various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls) per specifications assigned for the project/customer
• Perform network set up, and/or upgrades for new and current customers
• Define, label, and document firewall rules
• Troubleshoot configurations or other network malfunctions
The role requires the following skill set:
• Experience and/or education with network devices including Firewalls, Routers, Switches and Network Access points (experience can be with Cisco / Dell /Juniper)
• Experience or education with monitoring networks, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
• Experience with moves / adds / changes / patching updating)
• Education or Associates degree in a related field helpful
Intelligent Technology Solutions is located 35 minutes south of Albany with an easy commute off the interstate. Remote/telecommute work options are available, easy pass/toll reimbursement and tuition assistance is also a great perk of this company.
Salary will commensurate with your skills and proven experience. If you are looking for a company that recognizes your hard work and capabilities with a proven path to grow your career and skills, then this opportunity will give you all of that and more.
To apply for this position, please use the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Miriam Dushane, Managing Partner @ 518-689-3138
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.