Posted: Nov 30, 2018
Alaant Workforce Solutions formerly Linium Recruiting is hiring a highly-motivated UX/UI Designer for an internationally known software firm in the Capital Region. The UI/UX Designer will turn our client’s software into to easy-to-use products for their clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Job duties include:
• Gather and evaluate user requirements with product managers and engineers
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
Successful candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Design or Computer Science
• Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
• Portfolio of design projects
• Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
• Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Amy Stringer, Manager, Operations & Talent @ 518-689-0703
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.