Posted: Dec 03, 2018
A manufacturing company is seeking a Machine Finisher who will operate finished machines and tools to fabricate the end products. You will work Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Operate finishing machinery and equipment
• Read job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements
• Observe machine operation to detect product defects or machine malfunctions
• Measure product dimensions to determine accuracy of machine operation
• Remove burrs, sharp edges, rust, or scale from product
• Perform minor machine maintenance
• Operate any equipment needed to perform specific job
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
• Must have excellent communication, organizational, and problem solving skills
• Must have the ability to frequently lift/push/pull objects are 85 pounds or heavier
For immediate consideration, please call 440-975-4400 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.