Posted: Nov 28, 2018
A large maintenance facility is offering immediate, full-time positions for Wire Harness Fabricators. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Build and terminate wiring harness to a high quality and repetitious manor for aircraft installation
• Perform wire making, soldering, crimping, connection termination and assembly
• Perform electrical wiring modifications to equipment
• Route and tie wires to form wire harness cables
• Inspect and test wiring installations, assemblies, or circuits for resistance factors
• Ensure all work meets Company quality standards
• Explain assembly procedures or techniques to co-workers
• Communicate any production problems with supervisors and complete all required paperwork for fabrication process
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• Must have prior experience in harness and cabling fabrication
• Must be able to work with shielded wire and coaxial cables
• Must have the ability to read and understand Avionics and Electrical wiring diagrams
• Knowledge of various wire harness tools is preferred
• Prior aviation electrical experience is a plus
• Must have strong communication skills, be able to work independently, and have an eye for detail
• Must be proficient with all MS Office Software
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen and background check will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-646-2414 or submit your resume to email@example.com.