Posted: Nov 30, 2018
Alaant is currently hiring a tech-savvy Social Media Specialist to join a dynamic marketing solutions firm that works with businesses across New York State. The ideal candidate will possess 2+ years' experience in paid social media. This is an exciting time to join this fast-paced organization that offers a competitive salary and benefits package along with exceptional growth potential.
Responsibilities of the Social Media Specialist
• Build sound marketing strategies to support client media campaigns across all social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and LinkedIn.
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
• Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
• Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
Requirements of the Social Media Specialist
• 2+ years' experience in paid social media
• Experience with Business Manager (Facebook/Instagram), Ads for Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Google Analytics & AdWords
• Intermediate Excel skills including (pivot tables & v-lookups)
• Strong analytical acumen
Salary for the Social Media Specialist: $50,000-$60,000/year, based on experience.
To apply directly for this position, please visitthe following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Michelle Conn, Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, email@example.com or (518) 689-3195
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.