Posted: Nov 30, 2018
Alaant Workforce Solutions formerly Linium Recruiting is hiring a hands-on Small Animal Care Specialist for an innovative research company in Hudson, NY! The Animal Care Specialist will follow Standard Operating Procedures to ensure the welfare of small animals within Animal Care Facility. This is a full-time opportunity with shifts beginning in the early morning hours. This position with give you exceptional experience in a lab environment while engaging in life-changing research and development!
This is a direct hire opportunity paying $ 14.00 per hour with room for advancement!
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Prepare animal cages by supplying feed, water and housing
• Monitor temperature and humidity of animal housing
• Follow care procedures according to SOPs
• Collect data for weight and feed studies
Successful candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
• At least 6 months’ work experience
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work independently
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Angela Milkie-Stokes, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0707
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.