Posted: Oct 19, 2018
Advanced Composite Products and Technology, Inc. (ACPT) is located in Huntington Beach, California. ACPT has been recognized as an industry leader in development and manufacturing of advanced composite hardware for some of the world’s most demanding applications in Aviation, Space, Defense and Commercial applications for the past 40 years.
ACPT offers a competitive compensation package and excellent employee benefits including paid vacation, paid sick time, holidays, medical and dental insurance as well as a 401k (including ROTH) program.
This composite manufacturing company has an excellent opportunity for a Quality Engineer.
1) Internal Auditing
2) Perform AS9102 FAI inspection (Gage experience), create inspection plans
3) Gage control
4) Maintaining Quality Management Systems (AS9100_D)
5) Create procedures / work instructions
6) Quality Reporting, Corrective Action and Preventive Action
7) Material Review Board activity
8) Customer source
9) Process improvement
10) Perform training
1. 3-5 yrs. minimum experience in Quality Engineering or Industrial Engineering (Aerospace Manufacturing Environment)
2. Experience with AS 9100 and ISO 9001
3. Familiar with quality systems
4. Familiar with Metrology
5. Verbal and written communication
6. Computer skills, Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio
Pay rate is based on experience
ACPT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ACPT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.