Posted: Nov 27, 2018
A manufacturing company is seeking a Materials Manager for a full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• Manage production planning, materials movement, and delivery schedule
• Monitor and maintain inventory stock
• Manage delivery, pricing, and quality of purchased products and outside operations, and establish and monitor purchase reduction programs
• Generate monthly shipment forecasts and manage customer on-time shipments
• Order and manage shipping supply inventory
• Supervisor production, planning, and purchasing through MRP II System
• Monitor department budgets, negotiate all pricing with suppliers, and advise Finance of cost changes
• Perform other duties
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• Must have 5 years in a manufacturing environment with 2 years in production planning/materials management experience
• Must have 2 years management supervision and 5 years purchasing responsibilities
• Five to ten years’ experience in MRP System or equivalent is preferred
• B.S.I.M. – MBA and A.P.I.C.S./C.P.M. Certificate are preferred
• On-going training for ISO 9001, MRP II, & SPC is required
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.