Posted: Feb 15, 2019
Alaant Workforce Solutions has been engaged with a leading biosciences firm to hire a Small Animal Isolator Technician near Albany, NY. Associates will provide direct care for small research models within isolator champers. Employees will contribute their fundamental lab techniques, animal care practices and complete a six-month training period.
This organization offers comprehensive and innovative post-training opportunities in this evolving field! Serving the Capital Region for over 60 years, employees will be sure to make an impact in the research field. If you are interested in animal sciences and medical/scientific research progression, this position is for you!
This is a direct-hire, full-time opportunity paying $15/per hour.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Ensure animal welfare and report inhuman treatment of small animals
• Provide clean cages, supply food & water, and house according to guidelines
• Follow breeding procedures and maintain rodent colonies
• Maintain accurate data and reporting for all small animals assigned
Successful candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
• Associate degree in a related field required
• 2-5 years’ experience working in an environment with animals
• AALAS, LVT/CVT certifications preferred
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Angela Milkie-Stokes, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0707
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.