Posted: Nov 30, 2018
Alaant Workforce Solutions formerly Linium Recruiting is hiring an Animal Environment Associate for a research model provider in Albany, NY. Associates will ensure the welfare and ethical treatment of small research models are met and supporting the research community. Employees will learn fundamental techniques of animal care and participate in a 6-month training period, leading to comprehensive and innovative opportunities with this evolving organization.
This is a direct-hire, full-time opportunity paying $15/per hour!
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Ensure animal welfare and report inhuman treatment of small animals
• Provide clean cages, supply food & water, and house according to guidelines
• Follow breeding procedures and maintain rodent colonies
• Post training opportunities including specified testing
Successful candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
• Associate degree in a related field required
• 2-5 years’ experience working in an environment with animals
• AALAS, LVT/CVT certifications preferred
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Angela Milkie-Stokes, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0707
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.