Posted: Oct 11, 2018
This service and installation company is seeking a Glass Film Installer who will perform mostly interior, but also exterior work, for residential homes, commercial buildings, offices, hospitals, sports arenas, etc. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., but flexibility is important because some jobs may take longer, while others will go quicker.
• Load materials for the days job, drive to clients, set-up, access windows, and install film
• Clean glass or windows with soapy water and squeegee
• Layout and apply film and trim to size
• Use basic math skills, tape measures, and read blueprints or sketches
• Clean-up work area, van, and return inventory
• Must have experience installing sign vinyl or car tinting
• Must have previous installer experience and be comfortable working inside and outside
• Must have basic math skills with the ability to use a tape measure
• Must be flexible to work later if needed
• Must be able to read sketches, blueprints, or layouts
• Must be comfortable working on ladders and scaffolding
• Must have dependable transportation with a solid work history
• Must be friendly, courteous, and a team player
• Must have steel toe boots
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to email@example.com.