Posted: Oct 30, 2018
This manufacturing company is seeking a Drafter – Mechanical Designer for a full-time, long-term opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Design new and modify existing core and molding machines, supporting equipment, and optimize plant layout
• Create detail drawings for construction, work with vendors for creating parts, and manage bills of material
• Participate in specification, drawing review, mechanical build, factory run-off, and field commissioning
• Must have an Associate or Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Technology, Drafting, or equivalent technical degree and experience
• Machine design experience with an equipment manufacturer is a plus
• Must be familiar with heavy duty – precision industrial automation machinery using linear and rotary actuators
• Must be able to create layouts and details with AutoCAD and Solidworks
• Must be capable of travel primarily throughout North America
This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.