Posted: Apr 16, 2019
A cleaning and restoration company is seeking a Driver/Production Technician to join their team. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. You will also be on call one week every 4 to 6 weeks to handle emergency responses.
• Assist job coordinators with field coordination, communication, and multiple aspects of job pick-up and delivery
• Remove affected items from homes and perform packing and moving duties
• Sort, separate, clean, and hang a variety of garments and textiles
• Prepare and participate in daily production meetings
• Perform general warehouse and additional duties as assigned
• Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 4 points and the ability to drive cargo vans
• Must have professional communication skills, exceptional customer service background, be highly organized, and a team player
• Must be able to sit, stand, walk for long period of time, push/pull/lift up to 40 pounds throughout the day
• Must be computer literate
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.