Posted: Mar 27, 2019
This medical collection company is seeking Medical Insurance Customer Service Representatives for full-time positions. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 10:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• Use coded date to produce and submit claims to insurance companies
• Work directly with the insurance company, healthcare provider, and patient to get a claim processed and paid
• Review and appeal unpaid and/or denied claims
• Verify patient insurance coverage and answer patient billing questions
• Handle collections on unpaid accounts and setting patients up on payment plans
• Manage the facilities accounts receivable reports
• Must have prior experience in a call center or a physician/medical insurance Office
• Must have strong experience in medical collections
• Must have excellent customer service, communication, and multi-tasking skills
• Must be computer literate with accurate data entry skills
• Must have the ability to collect money
• Must have an articulate and professional phone presence
• Must have a solid work history
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers performance bonuses/commissions on a permanent basis. Any candidate that is bilingual is a plus.
For immediate consideration, please call 216-227-3135 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.