Posted: Feb 20, 2019
This manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a CNC Amada Punch Press Operator. You will work first shift, with overtime available, including ½ day on Saturday.
• Set-up and operate CNC Punch Press Machines
• Experience with CNC Amada Punch Press is a plus
• Use tape measure and scale to the nearest 1/32 inch
• Set-up and position tooling
• Inspect product using an Inspection Caliper
• Communicate daily with department supervisor regarding safety issues and production status
• Document job travelers
• Maintain order and cleanliness in the department
• Perform all other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or GED is required
• Prior CNC punch set-up and operation experience
• Must be able to read and understand blueprints
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be high energy, a motived self-starter with the ability to work independently, pay attention to detail, and multi-task
• Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 216-348-6311 or submit your resume to email@example.com.