Posted: Mar 28, 2019
A supply company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Mechanical Maintenance Technician to maintain production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment. This is a first shift opportunity with overtime available.
• Maintain and repair a broad range of mechanical systems and equipment including hydraulic, pneumatic, lubrication, and power transmission systems
• Troubleshoot and repair mechanical operating systems and equipment
• Perform regularly scheduled PM’s on metals processing equipment
• Minor repairs to buildings and help maintain heating, air conditioning and ventilating equipment
• Must have a minimum of 3 years maintenance experience in a manufacturing and/or warehouse environment
• Must have an electrical background with pressure hydraulic experience
• Must have a strong troubleshooting and repair abilities
• Must have good communication skills
• Must be able to work overtime, weekends, and possible shift changes as needed
• Punctuality and attendance are extremely important
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-975-4400 or submit your resume to email@example.com.