Posted: Mar 05, 2019
A manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for an Electronic Assembler who will assemble and solder circuit boards, wire assemblies, and small panel units. There are several days of orientation and then this is a first shift position working a mandatory 10 hour shift.
• Follow assembly procedures, parts layouts, or other documentation to accurately assemble items
• Assembly, wire, and solder circuit boards and small panels with correct components according to documentation
• Perform small runs of custom parts
• Clean and coat circuit boards and machine boxes
• Operate machines to cut, strip, tine wire, and crimp on terminals
• Write procedures, keep documents current, follow procedures, and fill out documentation
• Inspect and repair post wave boards and use hand and power tools
• Solder and de-solder using various types of solder and equipment
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• Knowledge of skills required to solder boards and wire harnesses is preferred
• Prior experience with electronics manufacturing along with the ability to identify various electronic components is preferred
• Must have the ability to identify colors and small part numbers, work without close supervision, and work on multiple projects
• Specific vision abilities including close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
• Must have strong communicate skills, work closely with others, and be a team player
• Must be able to read schematics and understand procedures and layouts
• Must regularly lift up to 10 pounds, frequently lift up to 25, and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
• Must take a Predictive Index Test
• SMT is a huge plus
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers incentive bonuses on a permanent basis.
For immediate consideration, please call 216-348-6312 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.