Posted: Nov 14, 2018
A leading manufacturing company is seeking a Quality Assurance Technician for a full-time, long-term opportunity. This is a first shift positing working from 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• Develop new quality requirements including processes, procedures, and records
• Perform ongoing maintenance of existing ISO:9001: 2015 quality system
• Develop and maintain all appropriate and required documents
• Inspect incoming material, periodic in-process checks, and final inspections
• Perform or supervise all audits
• Initiate and administer activity related to planning quality assurance for new production as well as improvements to current
• Perform analysis of process capability
• Program and use CMM as well as other inspection equipment
• Provide leadership role for motivation of staff
• Perform other duties as needed
• Must have knowledge of metal fabrication, welding, and quality systems, specifically ISO and QS systems and certification requirements
• Must be able to read blueprints
• Must be familiar with geometric Tolerancing, welding systems, and specifications
• Must be computer literate, able to program and use CMM Machines, as well as basic types of gauges and inspection equipment
• Must be well organized, able to set priorities, be detail-oriented, and possess the drive to run an accurate and thorough QA Department
• Must have strong people skills to avoid/resolve potential conflicts
• Innovation in solving problems, setting up new systems and improving older ones are skill sets required for the job
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-646-2414 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.