Posted: Apr 01, 2019
This manufacturing company is seeking Maintenance Technicians who will maintain and repair plant facilities, including electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and plumbing. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with overtime when needed.
• Maintain and repair all corrugation extrusion equipment and electrical motors and tools
• Perform preventative maintenance on a regular basis
• Prepare and complete work orders and other pertinent paperwork
• Quickly and properly resolve problems or equipment failures
• Adhere to safety work practices and maintain a neat and clean work area
• Promptly and timely communicate to management regarding problems with equipment, buildings, or grounds
• Locate parts and equipment needed for repairs or maintenance
• Perform other duties as necessary
• Must have a technical school degree or equivalent experience
• Experience in corrugated operations maintenance preferred and corrugated printing and die cutting experience is helpful
• Must be able to read plant, equipment, and process prints
• Must have experience with electrical wiring and 3 phase hydraulic/pneumatic knowledge
• Must have the ability to troubleshoot and weld machinery
• Must be able to pay attention to detail
• Must have the ability to communicate with co-workers and supervisors
• Must be able to work full-time with overtime as needed
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 330-225-1700 or submit your resume to email@example.com.