Posted: Jul 17, 2019
Advanced Composite Products and Technology, Inc. has built its reputation on a foundation of unmatched expertise in advanced composite engineering, knowledge, and experience in the productions of successful applications specialized for Aviation, Space, Defense, Marine, Performance Racing, Industrial machinery and oilfield environments. ACPT is a local business, in Huntington Beach for over 35 years, we offer employee benefits including vacation, paid time off, holidays, medical, dental insurance and a 401K program.
This composite manufacturing company has an opening for a Conventional Composite Machinist.
• Must be able to set-up and operate conventional lathes and mill machines.
• Set-up and operate applicable attachments for lathes and mills (i.e. turn tables, tool post grinders, sing plates, etc.)
• Set-up and operate horizontal and vertical band saw, chop saw, drill presses and hydraulic lift
• Accountable for the safe operation of all aspects of machining in the machine shop
• Enforce ACPT’s Quality Policy
Job Duties and requirements are:
• ACPT Machinists must have basic machine shop knowledge
• Have own basic tools and tool box (wrenches, hammer, screw drivers, files etc.)
• Able to work from travelers and blueprints
• Prefer Composite Machining experience
• Work well with others
• Keep work area clean and orderly
Pay rate based on experience
ACPT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ACPT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training