Posted: Mar 04, 2019
This manufacturing company is seeking Customer Service Representatives who will be responsible for the development of quotations based on product knowledge. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Develop quotes that are received by fax, email, or phone and maintain a good rapport with customers
• Provide technical assistance, parts identification, product application, and troubleshooting assistance to customers
• Enter Sales or Network Orders, follow-up on customer inquiries, and work closely with shipping regarding shipment deliveries
• Use computer to check stock status with suppliers and locate requested items
• Assist Product Manager with updating technical and pricing documentation
• Maintain department software and hardware needs
• Coordinate with Accounting Department for credit status
• Must have a Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
• Must have 2 to 5 years of experience in the material handling industry or equivalent
• Must have knowledge of manufacturing applications
• Must have a solid customer service background
• Must have a working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Must possess excellent communication skills
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. Any candidate that has knowledge of SAP is a plus.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.