Posted: Nov 14, 2018
A large supply company is offering an immediate, full-time position for Fabricator/Welder to determine project requirements including scope, assembly sequences, and required methods and materials according to blueprints, drawings, and instructions. Hours for this opportunity are 6:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday through Friday.
• Lay-out, measure, and mark dimensions and reference lines on material
• Follow drawings or templets
• Set-up and operate fabricating machines to bend, cut, form, punch, drill, burn, or form and assemble metal components
• Lay-out and examine metal stock or work pieces to ensure specifications are being met
• Operate Oxy/Plasma Burn Table, Drill Press, Brake Press, Overhead Crane, and Forklift
• Using hand torches to preheat work pieces to make them malleable
• Drill and punch holes in metal for screws, bolts, and rivets
• Maintain equipment and make repairs or modification when necessary
• Track and record labor hours associated with each job
• Load fabricated products onto truck for shipping
• Candidates must have at least 2 years of fabrication and welding experience
• CNC Machine operation experience is required
• Must have GMAW and GTAW Certificates
• Must be able to operate burn table, presses, overhead crane, and forklift
• Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
• Must be detail-oriented, safety-conscious, and reliable
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 330-225-1700 or submit your resume to email@example.com.