Posted: Nov 09, 2018
A large company is seeking a Customer Service Representative for a full-time opportunity. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Process quotes on a daily basis for assigned customer database
• Handle pricing and quoting of repair orders to the customer and make calls for any special requests
• Email or fax completed quotes to customers for approval
• Process warranty paperwork and teardowns, ship and invoice, and open work orders as needed
• Answer incoming calls and use email to send and receive quotes, as well as customer correspondence
• Handle expedite requests and status requests
• Perform other duties as needed
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• Must have at least 3 years customer service experience
• Aviation related experience is preferred
• Must be able to type at least 50 WPM and operate a 10 key
• Must have a friendly and professional phone presence’
• Must be proficient using Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Must have strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
• Must have the ability to work in a team environment and under tight deadlines
• Must have excellent communication, grammar, spelling, and punctuation skills
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be flexible to work long hours including weekends if needed
• Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.