Posted: Nov 07, 2018
This logistics company is seeking Warehouse Associates to drive and maneuver a forklift, cut, process, pick, and pack orders in accordance with position requirements and safety standards, unload inbound trucks, and process paperwork accordingly. Work hours are 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
• Pick orders, complete necessary paperwork, and move products to shipping area
• Inspect and operate forklift and reach truck equipment to maneuver products within the warehouse
• Load and unload shipments to carriers’ vehicles
• Safely operate and maintain all moving equipment
• Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking products, repair pallets, lift 50+ pounds, and maintain the facility in a clean safe environment
• Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse, conduct operations in a manner which promotes safety, and comply with OSHA and MSDS Standards
• Perform other duties as needed
• Must have prior warehouse experience
• Must have safely operated forklift and reach trucks
• Must have the ability to lift 50+ pounds
• Must be able to keep warehouse in a safe and clean environment
• Must have the ability to abide by all OSHA and MSDS Standards
• Must be comfortable working in all types of weather
• Must have work boot
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to email@example.com.