Posted: Nov 30, 2018
A large manufacturing company is seeking all level CNC Machinists, specifically with milling experience. There are openings on second and third shifts.
• Set-up, edit programs, and operate CNC Milling Machines
• Enter wear offsets and change feeds and speeds as necessary
• Change tools in the machine and input tool height measurements
• Change fixtures, as needed and indicate fixture zero
• Read and understand blueprints
• Perform routine maintenance and cleaning of the machines
• Quality inspection of parts produced using micrometers, calipers gauges, and other measuring equipment
• Work with a team of other, QC/QA engineers, and programmers
• Practice safe work habits
• Must have 3 to 7 years’ experience on vertical and/or horizontal milling machines and at least 1 year experience in a heavy manufacturing setting
• Must have knowledge of G&M, Fanuc, and Mazak Codes
• Must have the ability to read and understand blueprints
• Must be able to enter wear offsets and change feeds and speeds
• Must have the ability to hold +/-0.010 tolerance
• Must be able work independently, as well as in a team setting
• Must be self-motivated, dependable, and shift flexible
• Experience working on V600, VB 750 Vourtmer, KJ, Rockford, & Johnford Milling Machines is preferred
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-646-2414 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.