Posted: Feb 06, 2019
This manufacturing company is offering immediate, full-time positions for Machine Maintenance Technicians who are familiar with PLC’s, and can work with hydraulics and pneumatics. There are openings on all three shifts with overtime.
• Visually inspect and test machinery and equipment
• Listen for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and diagnose problems and repair machine
• Dismantle defective machines and equipment and install new or repaired parts
• Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other machinery parts
• Install and repair electrical apparatus and components of machines or equipment
• Lay-out, assembly, install, and maintain pipe systems, hydraulic, pneumatic equipment, and repair and replace parts
• Repair and maintain physical structure of establishment
• Install, program, or repair automated machinery and equipment
• Set-up and operate machine tools to repair or fabricate machine parts
• Operate cutting torch or welding equipment
• Must have an Associate’s Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Must have strong machine set-up, program, operation, and maintenance experience
• Must be mechanically inclined
• Must have strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
• Must be familiar with PLC’s, pneumatics, and hydraulics,
• Must be shift flexible
Only those candidates that can pass a background check drug screen will be considered. This company offers a great benefit package upon permanent hire.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-646-2414 or submit your resume to email@example.com.