Posted: Apr 22, 2019
This insurance company is offering an immediate, full-time position for an Escrow Office who will be responsible for providing pre-closing escrow information to clients, lenders, and real estate agents. Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:45 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
• Manage the entire retail real estate closing process by complying with real estate contracts, lender instructions, title requirements, and company policies
• Prepare all closing documents by following lenders instructions
• Order all required inspections, surveys, pay-off statements, and hazard insurance
• Prepare documents for recording and make appropriate disbursements associated with the closing
• Must have 2+ years of Escrow Officer experience
• Must have exceptional verbal communication skills
• Must have strong presentation and problem-solving skills
• Must be computer savvy, organized, and have an eye for detail
• Any candidate that has Industry Software and RamQuest experience is a plus
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to email@example.com.