Posted: Mar 26, 2019
A manufacturing company has a long-term, full-time position for a CNC Swiss Machinist. You will work first shift.
• Set-up, adjust, and edit programs for CNC Swiss Machines
• Make recommendations for trying new tooling, adjust tools, and replace as needed
• Read and understand layouts, job packets, and blueprints for parts being run including geometric tolerances
• Follow set-up procedures as well as recommend improvements
• Read measurement equipment such as micrometers and calipers and perform preventative maintenance on machines
• Be a “go to person” for machinists to obtain knowledge, additional training, and guidance
• Work as a team member to aid all shifts and support personnel
• Maintain a clean and safe work area
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must have High School Diploma or GED
• Must have previous experience working in a machine shop
• Must be able to set-up, adjust, and edit programs for CNC Swiss Machines with the ability to edit G&M Codes
• Must have the ability to read blueprints, layouts, and job packets, and utilize GD&T proficiently
• Must be able to understand tooling requirements to set-up and operate machines, as well as aligning tools, fixtures, and attachments
• Must be able to touch off tools, make offsets, and troubleshoot effectively and efficiently
• Must have the ability to perform a sequence of operations without supervision and consistently maintain the perform levels for quality and quantity
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 216-227-3135 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.