Posted: Jan 15, 2019
Reports To: Program Manager
Status: Full time
Delivers effective SRAE program instruction using the RELATIONSHIP SMARTS (PLUS) and LN curricula, integrating PYD activities. Administers basic needs assessment, trauma symptom screen and group case management to SRAE program youth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Effectively deliver RELATIONSHIP SMARTS (PLUS) and LN curricula for program participants, reinforcing age-appropriate language and medically accurate instructional strategies.
• Integrate PYD activities into the RELATIONSHIP SMARTS (PLUS) curricula (LN already addresses PYD topics).
• Administer trauma symptom screening and basic needs assessment; conduct group case management, & ensure referrals are made to community services providers/ resources.
• Enter enrollment forms and classroom attendance on a daily/weekly basis.
• Complete fidelity logs after each curriculum session.
• Build and maintain professional working relationships with other team members, school personnel and community-based service providers.
• Attend scheduled community meetings and events as directed by supervisor.
• Attend scheduled meetings deemed necessary by the Project Director
• Submit monthly statistics to Lead Educator in a timely manner as required.
• Follow all requirements and guidelines of SRAE program funder under guidance of supervisors.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred. Three years’ experience providing adolescent pregnancy prevention programs, health education, professional counseling, teaching or educational programming. Knowledge of adolescent pregnancy determinants, youth development principles and effective teaching strategies required.
Qualified applicants should email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer