Posted: Nov 06, 2018
A financial institution is seeking a Member Services Specialist who will be responsible for providing a variety of transactions for members in person, via phone, e-mail, and through the mail. You will work Monday through Friday from 8:15 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Teller and Member Service Specialist functions are to be efficiently, effectively, and accurately performed in accordance with established policies, standards, and security procedures
• Daily transactions must be balanced and any discrepancies promptly resolved
• Documentation is accurately filed within member’s account folders
• Good business relations exist with members and problems or questions are courteously and promptly resolved.
• Promptly respond to voicemail messages and email correspondence
• Provide assistance to other staff members as needed
• Complete reports and records accurately on time
• Perform other duties as needed
• Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent and be bondable
• Must have the ability to operate related computer software and other business equipment, including 10 key and money counters
• Must have good data entry and math skills
• Must have strong organizational and communication skills
• Must have a professional appearance, dress, and attitude
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For immediate consideration, please call 216-348-6311 or submit your resume to email@example.com.