Posted: Sep 23, 2019
Highly competitive, well established and trusted Plastic Surgery practice is looking to expand our team with an experienced Aesthetic Registered Nurse or Nurse Practitioner who is an expert at injectables and aesthetic devices that desires a fun and fast-paced opportunity in the heart of Big Sky Country. This position will be responsible for providing diagnostic and therapeutic care for aesthetic patients. These duties include but are not limited to taking medical histories, performing examinations, administering procedures, and helping develop a treatment plans as directed by the supervising physician. Candidates must possess superior communication and patient care and interpersonal skills, organizational ability, be self-motivated, have the ability to multi-task, be detail orientated, dependable, and focused.
This may be a part-time or full-time position offering a competitive salary and benefits package based on your experience.
• Aesthetic Consultations
• Advance Botox and Dermal Filler Injections
• Advance Aesthetic Device treatments-Lasers, etc. (across various platforms and applications)
• Overall patient advocacy of aesthetic concerns, including skincare product/service recommendations
• Assist our team and help keep them educated on services/products
• Help develop new packages, offerings and services
• Maintain high-level of patient care
• Minimum of 1-2 years working with injectable (Botox, fillers etc.), lasers and radio frequency devices. If you have less, we are willing to consider candidates and train based on other aesthetic knowledge.
• Laser Resurfacing, Photofacial and Laser Toning experience is recommended but not required
• Must be Knowledgeable in Cosmetic terminology and procedures.
• Current knowledge of emerging Aesthetic & Cosmetic technologies, along with Aesthetic industry trends
• Good problem solving and analytic abilities.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work as a team member.
• Well-organized with attention to detail.
• Treats patients and co-workers with respect.
• Empathetic with patient's needs and concerns.
• Available for occasional promotional events
• Positive and professional attitude
Please submit cover letter and resume for consideration.
Injectables and Devices: minimum 1 year
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time