Posted: Feb 20, 2019
A large manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Mig/Tig Welder. The company manufactures large equipment, and candidates need to be flexible to performing a variety of duties, based on the needs of their clients. You will work first shift, with overtime available, including ½ day on Saturday.
• Mostly Tig and some Mig welding on aluminum and stainless steel
• Fixture parts need to be welded
• Read Blueprints
• Perform Spot Welds
• Must have strong tig and mig welding experience on aluminum and stainless steel, as well as spot welds
• Must be able to read blueprints
• Must have leather soled work boots
• Must be able to pass a weld test
• Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
For immediate consideration, please call 216-348-6312 or submit your resume to email@example.com.