Posted: Nov 16, 2018
About our practice:
Since 2000 we have been busy providing quality care for small animals in the Pequot Lakes area. We are located in the beautiful Brainerd Lakes area of Minnesota. Pequot Lakes Animal Hospital is an integrative veterinary hospital with services ranging from preventative medicine, surgery, and dentistry, to acupuncture, herbs, and laser therapy. Our veterinarians bring a wide range of expertise in providing our clients and their pets with the best medical treatment and deliver it with care and compassion.
Your mission will be to help our company achieve our purpose of helping and healing as many pets as possible. You will handle new and existing clients while maintaining an updated and growing database. Your job will be to keep clients happy, receive them in a timely manner and keep an organized flow at the front desk all while maintaining a cheerful and upbeat attitude.
Specific responsibilities & duties:
• You must be capable in handling a multi-line phone system.
• We are looking for someone willing to learn our computer based management software including scheduling, client database, reminders, invoicing, etc.
• You must be competent in handling money exchange.
• We need you to have amazing customer service skills, ensuring our clients are happy, returning, and referring others.
• Handling animals at times is necessary as well as other duties as assigned.
- Our ideal candidate will have a history in the customer service industry.
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and other computer based software programs is desired.
- Ability in collecting money over the counter will be required.
Desired personality Characteristics:
- Our ideal candidate must be outgoing, and able to talk to anyone about their pet!
- We need you to be enthusiastic with the attitude of “make things go right”.
- You should be eager to learn new things.
- You must have an A+, outgoing attitude even when stressful situations arise.
Offered salary & other compensations:
We offer a base hourly pay based on experience, along with performance based rewards monthly. Additional benefits include: paid holidays, sick pay, retirement plan with company match, uniforms and personal pet health benefits.
We do not accept phone applications.
Please attach or send resume to email@example.com