Posted: Apr 01, 2019
A distribution company is seeking a Warehouse Processor to pull orders, load and unload trailers, operate a pallet jack, and keep work area clean. Work hours are Sunday through Thursday, from 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.; however, you may have to stay later on Thursday.
• Perform daily safety checks of assigned warehouse equipment and maintain batteries for lifts/pallet jacks
• Build neat pallets of product
• Select all product by coded date rotation and look for special code date requests on pick sheets and special product request forms
• Retrieve all missing product from store orders
• Stage all store orders at assigned loading dock doors
• Remove damaged boxes and load and unload trucks as instructed
• Maintain the standard production average
• Comply to all safety procedures
• Report all accident, injuries, safety, and other issues to Manager
• Perform clean-up in assigned work area
• Perform other duties as needed
• Must have 1 year experience working within a refrigerated warehouse and/or distribution center
• Must have previous experience operating electric pallet jacks and forklift
• Must have excellent organizational and communication skills
• Must have the ability to read and interpret documents, instructions, and procedures
• Must be able to function with minimal supervision and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Must have the ability to work in cold environments including the freezer
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 216-227-3135 or submit your resume to email@example.com.