Posted: May 06, 2019
A business service company is offering immediate positions for Electronic Assemblers to remove, replace, or modify electronic assemblies. This is a 4 month assignment and you will work Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Maintain all required documentation and procedures related to repair activities
• Assist repair technicians by performing replacement and/or modification of PCB’s and assemblies
• Perform ECN’s to upgrade working electronic assemblies
• Maintain documentation related to repair requirements
• Daily computer input into business systems (SAP)
• Perform all work with safety in mind and insure that all safety measures are met
• Must have one year of technical school training or equivalent experience
• Must have the ability to read assembly drawings and schematics
• Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and ability to utilize existing business systems such as SAP
• Must be able to follow all safety policies and procedures
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 216-227-3135 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.