Posted: Feb 05, 2019
This manufacturing company is offering immediate full-time opportunities for Foundry Service Helpers to perform all operations and operate equipment efficiently when performing duties. These are third shift positions.
• Level, dye check and water wash molds, re-dip and wrap molds
• Clean and cap molds
• Operate the pusher furnace for loading and unloading molds for Equiax cast
• Load D/S, S/C, and Equiax vacuum furnace and stock set-up boxes
• Set-up vacuum furnaces
• Meet the specific requirements of the efficiency standards established
• Record all work performed
• Record all necessary information on logs as prescribed in Engineering, Process Control, and Supervision
• Follow all procedures as required for standard and special mold process
• Keep work area in a clean, orderly, and safe working condition and follow all safety rules
• Comply with all applicable Standard Operating Procedures
• Perform all other duties as assigned by Supervisor
• Additional training to comply with applicable SOP/Certifications when required
• Must have excellent attendance record
• Must have ability to follow detailed procedures reliably
• Be able to meet daily production goals
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Must have the ability to lift 50+ pounds consistently
• Demonstrate proficiency of applicable procedure instructions
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-975-4400 or submit your resume to email@example.com.