Posted: Oct 23, 2018
FIRE ALARM SERVICE TECHNICIAN
•Repair Fire Alarm Systems, access control and security systems.
• Handle service issues on-site to including accurately preparing paperwork.
• Competently test and inspect various manufacturers systems.
• Evaluate and diagnose equipment that requires servicing as well as troubleshoot problems.
• Provide specific solutions and recommendations to the service manager.
• Must be available to respond to an on call schedule.
• 3 or more years of experience as a Service Technician within the Commercial Fire Protection industry.
• Completion of FASA, BASA certification.
• Experience and/or Certification working with some of the following systems: Edwards EST, Silent Knight, Simplex, Notifier, FCI, and Fire Lite
• Strong knowledge of building & fire codes for inspection proposes.
• Strong problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to lift equipment and tools up to 50lbs and climb ladders and scaffolding.
Salary $45-$75K Commensurate with experience.
Possess a valid motor vehicle license with a clean driving record..