Posted: Feb 05, 2019
This manufacturing company is offering immediate full-time opportunities for Wax Assemblers to perform all operations and operate the equipment efficiently when assembling wax patterns. Training will be done on first shift for 3 months and then will move to third shift with overtime on Saturday.
• Assemble wax pattern clusters per procedures (PEI/SOP)
• Inspect components before and after assembly for casting defects, broken corners, lugs, missing pins, and correct serial numbers
• Determine the acceptability to specifications
• Return acceptable and unacceptable patterns back to the appropriate stations or operators
• Properly identify your work performed on clusters in Lot Control and affix acquired identification to molds
• Meet the specific productivity and quality requirements
• Comply with all applicable Standard Operating Procedures, follow all safety rules, and keep the work area and equipment in a clean, orderly, and safe working condition
• Perform all other duties as assigned by Supervisor
• Must be able to learn job specifications that are required by new customers, including existing customers with changes in job specifications
• Flexibility between assembly and wax departments
• Dressing experience is preferred
• Must be able to work mandatory overtime
• Must be able to demonstrate good communication skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Demonstrate proficiency of applicable procedure instructions
• Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-975-4400 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.