Posted: Nov 19, 2018
This manufacturing company is offering immediate full-time opportunities for Etch Machine Operators. You will train on first shift and then permanently move to third shift.
• Grain etch parts using acids in tank, load/unload parts per PEI, and soak parts in acids and rinse properly with water
• Operate power washing equipment
• Hand dry parts or operate automatic parts dryer
• Communicate issues with Waste Water Department and Level II Inspector
• Monitor acid tank levels and schedule change-outs
• Perform daily gage audits on acid tanks
• Record all work performed in Lot Control
• Keep the area in a clean, orderly, and safe working condition
• Comply with all applicable Standard Operating Procedures, and follow all safety rules
• Perform all other duties as assigned by Supervisor
• Pay close attention to detail
• No written or higher warning for quality or attendance
• Must have good attendance record
• Must have ability to follow detailed procedures reliably
• Be able to meet daily production goals
• Ability to work in a hot, fast-paced team environment
• Ability to be self-directed and motivated
• Capable of handling multiple tasks
• Demonstrate proficiency of applicable procedure instructions
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-975-4400 or submit your resume to email@example.com.