Posted: Jun 12, 2019
Patient Experience Liason FT/PT (Monday -Friday) in a prestigious surgery practice.
- Associates Degree or higher preferred (CNA highly preferred)
- Experience as a receptionist, especially in a healthcare setting, preferred
- Warm outgoing personality
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Excellent telephone skills and etiquette
- ABILITY TO WORK WELL UNDER PRESSURE
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently while multi-tasking a must
- Must have computer knowledge, Microsoft Excel, and Word experience a must, 35 WPM
- Medical Terminology and knowledge of patient billing procedures preferred
- Sales experience helpful
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Greet patients and clinic visitors; direct all people to the appropriate location and services; be courteous, polite and helpful to the public and clients at all times when representing our practice.
- Respect and maintain privacy and dignity of practice patients; assure patient confidentiality at all times.
- Provide efficient and professional telephone services; transfer calls according to established protocols.
- Register patients according to practice protocols.
- Determine the financial status of patients and their eligibility for services;
assist patients in accurately completing appropriate forms, and document all information according to practice protocols.
- Schedule appointments for patients according to established procedures.
- Collect and post fees according to protocols; prepare and balance daily financial registers and submit all forms and fees to the fiscal department.
- Maintain and report statistics as required.
- Maintain forms and office supplies required for front desk activities.
- Secure the building at the close of each working day; turn off or unplug appliances and machines according to practice protocols and lock all cabinets and entrances.
- Assure the readiness of the reception area for each working day; open the building at the designated time and have all front desk activities fully operational at the start of business hours.
- Looking for a highly qualified candidate that can move at a fast pace and be an outward representative of our practice to our patients and to the community. Must be able to work under pressure and have flexible shift availability, working late (8 pm) or on weekends, in some instances.
This is a private practice located in Missoula, MT since 2000. Our practice provides excellent healthcare in our specialty to our community through communication of knowledge and continuing education. We strive to provide this care in a warm and welcoming environment that is the pinnacle of safety, so that each of our patients can be well informed. Our goal is to help our patients maintain a positive state of health, well being and self respect, so that they too can better serve our community.