Posted: Jan 31, 2019
Minimum hour requirement of 20-25 hours per week during business hours Mon-Fri 8:30a-5:30p, Sat-Sun 10a-4p. Pay starts at $10.50/hour + ample commission opportunities.
The Leasing Agent’s main responsibilities include managing resident customer satisfaction and fully participating with the leasing staff to assure a successful lease up annually as well as meeting specific sales goals weekly and monthly.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Greeting, qualifying, and showing and closing prospective residents.
• Inviting prospects to tour.
• Recording traffic and leasing activity
• Monitor occupancy and availability of units.
• Notifying applicants of approval or denial.
• Help maintain lease expiration programs.
• Complete follow-up of all rental inquiries.
• Preparing move-in packages and lease paperwork.
• Walking through units to ensure they are ready.
• Conduct resident surveys as directed by the General Manager.
• Collect deposit and/or fees associated with move-in.
• Participate in property inspections weekly, quarterly, move-in and move-out.
• Ensuring that the grounds, showing routes, models, leasing carts, and office are ready to use and view.
• Assisting with marketing of community on campus.
• Maintain monthly market survey and knowledge of competition.
• Negotiate lease renewals with current residents when possible.
• Assist in the performance of turn events as directed by the General Manager.
• Address complaints and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.
• Overseeing move-out of residents.
• Resolve/mediate resident(s) conflicts.
• Provide superior customer service.
• Understand needs and expectations of residents and exceed them.
• Report incidents in a timely manner.
• Implement and conduct emergency procedures.
• Identify and report safety and security risks.
• Maintain a safe community environment for both residents and employees.
• Complete other tasks as assigned