Posted: Apr 12, 2019
National warehousing provider is seeking local shuttle driver applicants.
Applicants must meet minimum requirements including:
• GED or Equivalent
• Ability to work rotating 12-hour shifts, which includes a 7-day long break and 2 weekends off per month
(There is no loss in pay during this long break - schedule is formatted to pay each week and balances out)
• Ability to follow work procedures
• Ability to successfully pass the DOT drug screen and background check, plus written and road tests.
• Valid CDL Class A
• Current/Valid DOT Medical Certificate
• 1 year CDL driving experience preferred
• License not suspended or revoked for cause within the last 3 years, (per the criteria of 49 CFR 391.15 and/or 383.51)
whether in commercial or personal vehicle.
• No more than two moving violations; OR two preventable accidents; OR a combination of one moving violation and
one preventable accident within the last two years.
• All interested candidates must either have their Hazmat endorsement or be willing to obtain Hazmat endorsement
during their first year of employment.
\||/ Excellent benefit package \||/
Key Benefits - Available After Only 30 Days:
• Medical - A PPO administered by Blue Cross/Blue Shield, which includes one free physical per year and includes Rx
• Dental - A PPO, administered by Met Life, which includes 2 free check-ups and cleanings per year (one includes
• Vision - Choose from either Davis Vision or VSP. Both include one free annual vision checkup at no charge.
Company Paid Benefits
• Life Insurance - $40,000 (double indemnity = $80,000)
• Short Term Disability Insurance - Protection for up to 26 weeks.
• Vacations - After 6 months of employment you will begin accruing your vacation time at a rate of 80 hours (10 days)
• Paid Holidays - You will enjoy 6 designated holidays and 3 personal holidays per year. (Holidays are paid after
completing 90 days of employment.)
• 401-K - With a Company Matching Piece. This is an outstanding way to save for retirement.
• Tuition Reimbursement – Earn your Undergraduate and/or Graduate degree on DHL.
• Work Life Program - Company supplemented and administered by OptumHealth. (This service is a confidential, short
term counseling and education program for a wide range of personal and lifestyle challenges.)
*All shuttle routes are local (within 25 miles) - No long haul loads*
• You are home every day
• This is drop and hook work. NO TOUCH FREIGHT!
*ELD 100-mile Air Mile Exemption*
Please use the web address below to apply:
Questions can be directed to: (304) 863-7275