Posted: May 17, 2019
Atlantic Bingo Supply, Inc. is a leader in the multi-billion dollar charitable gaming industry. We are in search of a GAMING TECHNICIAN for the Baltimore market.
As a Gaming Tech, you will maintain and service electronic bingo equipment including handheld electronic gaming units, resolve technical issues, insure 100% customer satisfaction, manage an assigned customer base and assist other Techs as necessary. Your typical day will begin mid-morning and end in the early evening hours, however, you must have the flexibility to work outside of these hours as well as travel periodically.
• Repair of electronic gaming machines
• Equipment installation
• Light mechanical refurbishing
• Maintain preventative maintenance schedules and contracts
• Customer service
• Assisting in tech sales as needed
• Basic Electronics and PC knowledge
• Electrical equipment repair experience
• Working knowledge of Microsoft product programs
• Good driving record and the ability to lift up to 50lbs.
The successful candidate must be results oriented, possess a strong technical aptitude, have the ability to work independently and be able to understand and to respond to various customer needs. Training in specific equipment types is provided on the job.
Prior experience in the PC or Slot Machine repair is a plus.
Our Service Techs are offered a company vehicle, competitive salary and benefit package, including 401K.
If you are a hard worker with a desire to be the best, apply online, e-mail or fax your resume and
salary requirements to:
Atlantic Bingo Supply